Way To Konark - The Sun Temple

It's been quite a while for 'Tour Da Puri' with Shane, Peyton and House Of Hope but thanx to my lazy ass now i got the time to edit and arrange the pics. Though we were not allowed to enter the famous 'Puri temple' because we were not Hindu's but thank fully we had no such barrier between the 'Konark Sun Temple' - a world heritage site. Konark was stood there like it had been for centuries spreading its arms to welcome us all with all its love and warmth. For the 'photographer me' it was a direct VIP invitation to the paradise. And i took complete advantage.

Presenting, KONARK - THE SUN TEMPLE as i saw-

"Let us pose first"

All smiles....
It was a sweet delight to see these after a long took-took journey in tiring heat


We weren't allowed to see the GOD at the 'Puri temple' so the GOD himself came out of his comfort zone to give us a visit






I was completely in my photographic mood when this innocent beauty with big eyes poked with a smile. How could i not melt by such cuteness!!

All about prespective

"Didi, let me put my ROCK hand pose"

Kids...they find happiness even in the silliest things




about goggles and hat

Jerry was all red so the monochrome filter

Big daddy - One of my favorite pics

The first look of this beauty

Group photo





















* * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment