My Cup Cake


'Tour Da Bhopal' with ICN family was and will always be among my most memorable journeys.  Never knew in that short span of time i will make some life long memories. The 'Youngistan company' lead by 'The Boss Lady' was just the thing you needed for inspiration. I was, let me just admit, overwhelmed and honored to capture these youthful people blooming with positive spirit.

But one of them, who still is apple of my eyes , a golu-molu bundle of joy whom i call Sunita Aunty. She was there at the station, in cold early hours, to welcome us all. She was there at the spot painting and posing for the pics. She was there at the cruise and at the tribal art village playing with soap bubbles with a child like innocence and photo bombing whenever i was trying to take a pic. (Cutest photo bomb ever!) 

I did come back from Bhopal but not alone. My sweet cup-cake was there with me. And thanx to facebook we are bonding heart and soul with each passing day.

That is why when one evening i received a call from Vandana Kaku that she had just returned from Bhopal and Sunita aunty have sent a gift for me, i was all smiles. 

My dear cup-cake, i am glad that you happened to me. World is little more sweet and joyful with you in it. I don't want to spoil our love by saying 'Thank you' because we both know it doesn't matter.
These precious gifts from you will always remain my priced possession.

* * * * * 

No comments:

Post a Comment