The Virgin


Hey guys

I hope, if you are a regular visitor to my blog, you must have known how crazy i am for photography and how desperately i try to improve my every capture. Though i owe a DSLR, Canon 700D to be specific, it doesn't give me the right to take proud in calling myself a 'Photographer'. Still i try to capture my best. Like others, i do use photo editing software and tools to conceal the disaster as much as i can. 🤐

But sometimes, when you get absolutely lucky, when the universe favors you and the 3 pillar elements of photography i.e. Exposure, Shutter speed and ISO, coincide, the result is simply breathtaking. (At least for you 😋)

So here i am presenting a series of pics, absolutely unedited, without any retouch, straight out from the memory card.









 





No comments:

Post a Comment